Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Uptown Ghoul!

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #33 - Add Dimension




This week at Sassy Cheryl's our "Hostess with the Mostest" was Tracy. She asked us to add dimension to our creations. I am popping everything up and out!! I made this Halloween treat container for my niece. She comes knocking on my door every Halloween in the cutest costumes. Can't wait to see what she is gonna be this year.

I used Sassy Cheryl's image "The Frills". I think she was one of Cheryl's freebies for her Paper Craft Planet group. She is so cute and I have used her several times but never for Halloween. See how versatile Cheryl's images are!?
Come by and join us for this week's challenge. We would love to see what you have created with your Sassy Cheryl's images.

Paper: My Minds Eye-Halloween{Scary Sparkles} I used the "Diaper Fold" for this treat pocket.
Accessories: Spellbinders-Labels Three & Standard Circles, Creative Memories-Star Punch, Cuttlebug-Stars embossing folder & EK Success stars & moon punch.

18 comments:

Scrappy Doo said...

Ooh... I love that little stamp...and you treat bag is SOOOO cute.

Thank you for referring to the Paper Craft Planet- gonna go check it out....
Thank you!!!

heidy said...

Hi Jeni,this is so cute,great colors,love it.
Hugs Heidy

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning - love the ribbon and everything about it...special gift - hope she keeps it safe - after she has eaten all the goodies that is!

Christina said...

Wowww a wonderfull creation Jenni! Looks really awesome dear!
Hugs Kristel

Turtle In The Sand said...

Really special treat basket for a really special little lady. Love the idea you used for the basket. I have a few people in mind that just may be lucky recipients of one from me. Thanks for the idea!

Tammy said...

Love the treat basket, your niece will love it. Terrific coloring of such a sweet image.

Dawn said...

hahaha...perfect sentiment...too cute!your niece will love it too!

Janetlynne said...

so cute......you'll love it

Sassy Cheryl said...

YOu know, I never would've thought to use this image for Halloween, but you're right. It's perfect! The bag is adorable, and I'm sure your niece will just LOVE IT!

Lelia Pierce said...

Hoe flipping adorable is this, Jeni? Love your little container and I'm sure your niece will too! :O)

XXX

Anonymous said...

Wow, the basket is so adorable, love the idea, that image is so so so cute.

Stressed Stamper said...

Sainsburys is a supermarket in the UK - sorry should say-just presume you'd know...sorry hun...night night...or prob...morning!

Cathy said...

Jeni, this is absolutely adorable!! Love everything about it. Your niece will love it!!! Great Challenge card!!!

Marlene said...

This is GREAT...and I LOVE your play on words!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness Jennifer, how cute!! Can I come trick or treating at yer house? lol only kidding - I'm sure she's goining to love it! Lucky gal!! xx

Heather Huggins said...

Great job on the dimension.. Love it!!

jkreucher said...

Hi Jeni! How incredible is this! I love it!
you've got your creative hat on again girl!
Hugs
Judy

pltsolomon said...

I love this treat bag! I know she will love it, let me know what costume she shows up in this year.