Monday, October 25, 2010

Dino Boy!

Happy Birthday to my "Best Boy", "Buddy Bear", "JoBoo", "Mini Man"...
My son Jackson turns 12 tomorrow! One more year and he will be a teenager! Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday he was running around with his curly hair and dinosaurs. He and his dinosaurs were inseparable! When he was 3 my brother in law asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he told him, "I want to be a Paleontologist". I don't think he was expecting that answer, but that was just Jackson. He soaked up every bit of information he could find about dinosaurs like a sponge. That phase passed a couple years ago and I miss it so much. He actually had a dinosaur back pack in kindergarten. So when I saw this image from Mo's Digital Pencil I knew it was the image for him. He actually had a dinosaur back pack his first year of school. I am entering this card in Mo's Challenge this week for "Fall Colors".
**HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaCkSoN!!!** We love you Dino-Boy!



















Look at those curls!!!

























Now we have a Mohawk! Lol

























Papers: My Minds Eye-Stomp"Best Buddies" Dinosaurs, Bazzill Basics-Rain Forest & London Fog

Accessories: Spellbinders-Labels Tow & Standard Circles, MS Dinosaur punch w/Crystal lacquer, Around The Block-"My Boy" brad

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute card! :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

OMG, I remember like it was yesterday. Look at those curls. He is so precious and still smart as a whip. Happy Birthday Jackson! I love Grandma Linda!

Marlene said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! (Ok, not so little!) Really cute card!

You don't look old enough to have a teenager!!!

heidy said...

Hi Jeni ,congrats whit your boy
Love your card
Big hugs Heidy

Lelia Pierce said...

Happy birthday to your little man...he has the best birthday ever...same as mine!

Cute card!

XXX

Scrappy Doo said...

What a cute card and it was really neat to see him as a boy and now-- with his mohawk!!! haha.

Amazing!

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors and that huge button. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. Love the pictures..hehe.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.