Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Have A "Berry" Happy Birthday!

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #52 - It's A Hop

This week Mo's Digital Pencil challenge theme for the hop is the rainbow -- all colors of the rainbow. I chose pink. I love pink! All shades of pink. I haven't been able to play in the Mo's challenge in quite a while and I barely made it in. Hopefully I can play again next week.
I used Mo's "Strawberry Girl" image and colored her with copic markers. She is just so adorable. The sentiment was made by my daughter.
I will be giving this card to my niece for her birthday later this month. This little sweetie reminds me of her when she was a little younder. She is a cutie patootie! (with a mind of her own) I love you Adain!

Paper: My Minds Eye-So Sophie & DCWV-Nursery Girl Glitter Strawberry
Accessories: Spellbinders-Standard circle, EK Success-ivy border punch, Sizzix-strawberry die

10 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

OMG I can't believe we are both working on a pink and green birthday card at the same time. Adain is going to love it. Cute strawberry accent too!

Marlene said...

So adorable!! Love your sky, too!

Scrappy Doo said...

That is a very cute card!

heidy said...

Oh wow,Jeni,she's so adorable,
Great colours ,love it
Hugs Heidy

Christina said...

A really utterly beautiful card Jenni! Looks awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

Awww, so sweet. Love this image and the coloring is fabulous.

Gemma said...

Great card, love the sentiment you used for it, totally cute image and beautiful colouring! Gemma

pltsolomon said...

She is so cute! Great design Sis!

Stressed Stamper said...

OMG that is stunning - totally love it...Have a great weekend hun

Sarah x

Heather Huggins said...

Super Cute!! Love the giant strawberry..