Tuesday, October 05, 2010

W.O.Y.W.W.

It's snooping time again! Pop on over to Julia's blog and see what your fellow crafters have on, in, around or under their work desks! There are some real surprises, beautiful art work and lovely paper creations out there just wanting to be seen. SO GET GOING!!!


So....this Wednesday finds my desk a big mish-mash of stuff. I have a couple images I am working with there on the white Georgia Pacific card stock. In the center of my mess is the lovely card my good friend Linda designed. Some of you may know her as "Turtle In The Sand" from her blog HERE. She has some adorable cards and some humor over there. You should check her out. She even has a dog driving a car!!! We did this tonight at our card club "Inky Digits". What an awesome group of ladies!!! So glad they let me join their little group. As a matter of fact the card on the right is the card I WON tonight. My friend Lisa made this one, she's so crafty!! I say her style is shabby chic and she does it well. There is also a cute little packet of candy corn another one of my lovely Inky Digited friends made. Denise brought us all a little something sweet for Halloween because she is a little something sweet too. Lol! Last but not least you can see my new EK Success punch. I used my 50% off coupon at our new AC Moore!!! (Where Susan, another one my Inky Digited friends works) It is right across the street from where I work. Boy am I in trouble!!! It's just one small crafty world out there. It's funny how we are all connected.

13 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

just did not have time to do WOYWW - been mums taxi's till stupid O hour....great desk...LOVE that santa card - is it a sassy?...need it...and LOVE how you have done your button...also where is that snail image from HAVE to have that too...Know Linda - love her blog and little dog...wish I lived near to be in your card club - noone in my village makes cards...Happy WOYWW hun

Anonymous said...

Lovely colourful desk Jennifer, the cards are great but my favourite is that Christmas card, it's wonderful. Sounds like you have a great craft club and great friends too.

Hugs
Brenda (105)

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely creative desk, gorgeous cards on there,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (2)

Helen said...

What a great desk, love the cards.

Janetlynne said...

Great desk.....wish I worked just across the street from the AC Moore....Hope to go there tomorrow....after I visit you...

Annie said...

Really lovely cards of show today.
A x

akilli melek said...

what a fab desk, wish I had a craft shop anywhere in the country lol...although i do find cheap ribbon and buttons. My fav is the christmas card. love the snow bits on the top.
thanks for sharing, happy WOYWW. caroline (82)

Zue said...

those cards are packed with detail...and so is the desk
sue xx 88

Daniele said...

lots of lovely stash and your cards look lovely thanks for the peek
hugs

Sherry said...

There's lots going on your desk - thanks for the lovely snoop around!

Sherry (117)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It may be a mish mash, but it sure contains some lovely, lovely cards. And even though I'm not ready to deal with the C word yet, I sure love that snow capped scene. (#1)

Julia Dunnit said...

Mish mash -+ heaven then - love the look at your desk today . I agree with you - Lisa's card is gorgeous - a great prize. Your Inky Digits friends sound marvellous - how I love being part of a craft community.

Claire said...

Some great cards on your desk and well done for keeping it nice and organised!

Claire
WOYWW#78