Wednesday, October 06, 2010

At Least It's Not Wrinkles...

It's Digi Shack Wednesday!!



This cutie is called "Spottie". He cracks me up! I love the expression on his face. I know he is in shock but it could definately be worse. Don't ya think?
You can get him and lots of other digis at The Digi Shack.
I made this card for my Brother's 45th Birthday today! I think he got a kick out of it.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Mike. I love you and you always be older than me. HeeHeeHee!

Paper: Sassafras-Bungle Jungle & K&Co.-Zoo Kazoo
Accessories: Marvy circle punches & misc buttons

12 comments:

Marlene said...

Ha ha!! Another fabby image from the shack! Love what you did with this...the sentiment is PERFECT!

Scrappy Doo said...

I have this image!!! But my coloring job is NOTHING like yours...You did SUCH a great job!! wow! I love this image (I second Marlene!!!)

heidy said...

Hi Jeni,he's great,he's super funny,I must have him for my brother,
Big hugs Heidy

Christina said...

Woww stunning card Jenni! Love the cute image you used and coloured so well!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

Just terrific! You are right, can't help but laugh at him -- or with him??

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it...made me giggle....face sortof saying - OMG...love how you have replaced some spots with buttons on the backing paper....great card

Janetlynne said...

Oh Jennifer, ....he is so funny, what a great card.....

Lelia Pierce said...

Too funny! Though I think I might want wrinkles as opposed to flowers all over myself!

XXX

Jodi said...

Jeni, what a cute image!! Great sentiment to match him... cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Laurie Unger said...

What a great card and sentiment!

Sassy Cheryl said...

This image is HILARIOUS! Just love the card you created. So cute

JustYolie said...

LOL!!! That's a fun image!!