Friday, October 15, 2010

Delicious Low-Carb recipes

Today's post is not about me or my cards. I am posting to tell you all about my Sister's new Low-carb cooking blog. I am so glad she decided to do this. She is such an amazing cook and has taken the time to research & test/adjust these recipes so they not only taste good but are good for you. I have always teased her and refer to her as "Mrs. Cleaver" from the old T.V. show Leave It To Beaver. She is actually really good at a lot of things. She sews, builds furniture and is a fabulous Mother. (almost Grandmother) It seems like she has been all over the world with her husband and kids. Being a military family I guess there wasn't much choice. She has picked up bunches of recipes & cooking techniques in her travels. Check out her blog and try some new recipes for dinner this week. Mix it up a little!!
http://lowcarbanddelicious.blogspot.com/


That's my Sister there 3rd from the end. We were visiting in Colorado this summer. We had such a blast and it is sooooo beautiful there. We miss it.

3 comments:

pltsolomon said...

Thanks Sis that was so nice of you, I love you! Your last card is so adorable! Reminds me of when we were kids, you loved Strawberry Shortcake doll. HeHe

Marlene said...

Let's try this again...since blogger is giving me fits today while trying to comment!

I think it's sweet...sounds like you and your sister have a great relationship! :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Mmmmm, maybe I will share the recipes with the Kahuna!!!