Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Go Blue Devils!

It's Digi Shack Wednesday!!


Time to showcase a new image from The Digi Shack. This little devil was created by the very talented Brian Lock. You can purchase this digital image and many other cuties HERE.
I made this card for my sister-in-law who happens to be a DUKE FANATIC!!! "March Madness" takes on a whole new meaning with her. Hope your Blue Devils give em' hell this year Cami!!

Paper: The Paper Co.-Basketball, Basic Grey-Oh Baby! Boy, Bazzill Basics-Breaker Bay & AC Cardstock-white
Accessories: Marvy-1 1/2 in. circle punch, EK Success Border punch, Font-SF Collegiate

10 comments:

heidy said...

OMG Jeni,what a cute little devil he is
I love him
Have a nice day
Hugs Heidy

Scrappy Doo said...

What a fab card!! Your coloring is really good (you even put shadows!).
Very very cute. I'm amazed at what you guys create!!!

Penni said...

What a fun card - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
x

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Jenni! Looks amazing dear!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

would ask who the blue devils are but I would hate for anyone to know I am not basketball sheik. Love the card, great coloring.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Cami will love it, not to mention Bob, Jonathan and Chase! I am sure it will grace her mantle all winter!

Lelia Pierce said...

How cool! Love the use of this image for a b ball card!

XXX

pltsolomon said...

Awesome card Jeni! I love the textured paper!

Marlene said...

Aren't you clever!?! This image looks great the way you colored him up! Love this! Very imaginative.

Laurie Unger said...

Great way to use this image! fab color job too!