Saturday, October 02, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!!

I hope everyone had a chance to get crafty today. My Mom and I made cards all morning and celebrated with coffee and pastries! Yum!
I made this card for one of my daughter's friends for her 18th Birthday. I used one of favorite Sassy Cheryl images, it's perfect for Birthdays or July 4th. She draws the cutest cakes.



Paper: My Minds Eye-So Sophie, Imaginisce-Chatty Cake & Rhonna Farrer
Accesories: Spellbinders-Labels One, K&Co.-Party hat, Aqua tulle & misc. pink button

6 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

I like this card and love this image. I have not used that image yet. I wish I could have joined you and Jan. We went to Charleston today to visit Cami and Bob! Great time with great food. Are you surprised?

heidy said...

Hi jeni,this is a funny image ,I love it
Great card!!!
Hugs Heidy

Janetlynne said...

Love it......I think I need that image...
How was the grand opening?

Lelia Pierce said...

Heh! Too cute! Love the hat on top of the button!

XXX

Heather Huggins said...

Too cute!! I didn't even get around to making cards yesterday...

Marlene said...

So adorable, Jeni!