Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ready...set...Glow!

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #38 - Countdown to Christmas



This week at Sassy Cheryl's we are having a Countdown to Christmas challenge. What are your Sassy images doing to get ready for that special night? I used one of Cheryl's new Christmas images. This little cutie is so new I don't even know it's name yet. What a job this lucky elf has!!He gets to shine Rudolph's nose to make sure Santa has a safe trip. Go pick out your favorite Sassy Cheryl image or go to her store and pick one of her fabulous new Christmas images and join us. We have such a good time and love to see what you all have created.

In addition to our regular $5 gift certificate to her shop, Sassy Cheryl is giving away this darling holiday plate to another lucky person.. so there's two chances to win this week! To be part of the drawing, all you have to do is play along with us in our challenge.



I would to congratulate my friend Janetlynne, she is our guest DT member for the next four weeks here at Sassy Cheryl's. Go on over and check out her blog. She has some cute cards for you all to enjoy.

Paper: K&Co.-Yuletide pack, Bazzill Basics-Sea Salt & Ruby Slipper

Accessories: Tim Holtz-Embossing folder, EK Success-Snowflake punch, Spellbinders-Standard Circles, Red glitter glue

19 comments:

heidy said...

OMG Jeni,what a sweet image,and your card is gorgeous,love the embossed paper
Hugs Heidy

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it Jeni - love the 25th with a circle round - great idea....will check out sites new images thanks for the shout
Hugs
Sarah x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Ok Jeni. . .For reference, the name of the stamp is Shining Rudolph's Nose. :) Silly girl! And you did an amazing job on it.
Love the Ready, Set. . .glow sentiment. Super cute~

Dawn said...

Now how cute is that! Love TH's folder too

Tammy said...

I love this image, in fact, I just finished printing it. Your creations are always so lovely.

Lelia Pierce said...

This is so stinking cute, Jeni! Loving that image and the embossed calender page!

XXX

Marlene said...

This is my new favorite of yours!!! Such a beautiful job coloring this one in, and gorgeous card design, too!

Eveline said...

what a beautiful cards!!

I love your coloring...

hug

eveline

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oh now I am really confused. I was all set to do the Cappucino image and now I can't make up my mind. Absolutely precious card. Girl you have topped yourself once again! Love, Love Love it!

Barbara said...

Hi, Jeni, I love your card! The image is so adorable. It's hard to believe we are counting down to Christmas already.

Hugs,
Barb

Laurie Unger said...

Darling! I love all the details!

Cathy said...

Jeni, another gorgeous creation. Love the embossing folder, why don't I have that one yet LOL. Great Challenge, loved it!!!

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Jeni, I really like everything about it!
hugs, Alina

Jodi said...

What a beautiful holiday card! I love the image you used and the coloring you did!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ann English said...

Jeni-I love this! The design is fabulous and your coloring is perfect!

Miss Mary said...

Jeni..Your cards are ALL so beautiful. Absolutely adorable!!

jkreucher said...

what a totaly fun card Jeni! love your wonderful coloring and great design as always.
Hugs
Judy

Christina said...

Wowww this is really marvelous Jenni!!
Hugs Kristel

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous!! Love the embossed folder..