Saturday, November 06, 2010

Passin' on some Love...

I have 4 blog awards I have received and need to pass them on to some of you unsuspecting followers. I was so "Thrilled" to receive them and I hope you will be too! Each one comes with their own set of rules so pay attention and follow directions. (I sound like an old naggy teacher huh?)

"One Lovely Blog"
This first one was from my Bloggy friend Sarah "The Stressed Stamper". She was my first overseas Blog friend. She has some beautiful cards to ogle at and has recently taken on some DT spots. You go girl!
The conditions of me receiving this is to pass the award onto 15 other lovely blogs!



1. Kristel at "Creative 4 Fun"
2. Wendy at "Wendy Made and all things Crafty"
3. Heidy at "Heidy's Scrappies"
4. Heather at "Hopefully Heather's Stuff"
5. Mary at "Southern Moments"
6. Tracy at "Stamping Seasons"
7. Shirley at "Tangents from TazMania"
8. Janetlynne at "Scrap'n at the Beach"
9. Scrappy-Doo at "Scrapping In A Zoo"
10. Mary at "Greeting Cards By Icela"
11. Gemma at "De FreubelFreule"
12. Paulette from "Create with TLC"
13. Elizabeth at "Elizabeth O. Dulemba"
14. Ann Marie at "Glitter Girl"
15. Ana at "Ink A Atamp"



"Beautiful Blogger Award"


I received this one from Wendy over at "Wendy Made..and all things crafty" She has some beautiful cards and even some adoreble digital images on her blog.

The rules for this Award are to tell you 10 things you'd probably not know about myself and to pass it on to 10 more Beautiful Bloggers. So here goes:

1. I have a serious paper fettish
2. I am addicted to Starbuck's Grande Decaf Caramel Macchiato
3. I am a service writer in a car dealership
4. I can't stand to lose (drives me nuts)
5. I have been hit by a car
6. If something isn't done "the right way", I re-do it
7. I love the smell of books *sniff....aaahh*
8. I dread the day my kids move away
9. My pinky toe doesn't touch the ground ( Thanks Dad )
10. I had a dream about my dog before I found her

Now for my 10 beautiful Bloggers...

1. Pam at "Low Carb and Delicious"
2. Cindy at "Noah's Connectionz"
3. Sarah at "The Stressed Stamper"
4. Laurie at "Laurie's Stampin and Scrappin Place"
5. Alina at "Simcards"
6. Kim at "From My Stamp Room"
7. Cathy at "Ink It Up Stamp It Out with Cathy Edgar"
8. Lily at "Lily'sArt Creations"
9. Ann at "Therefore I am..."
10. Jackie at "Jackie's Space"


"Cherry On Top Award"


I got this one from Wendy also! Thanks for the love. :)

The rules for this are to share 3 things that i enjoy doing and then pass it on to 5 more wonderful Bloggers.

I enjoy:
1. Playing in my papers
2. Reading
3. Hanging out with my Family

My 5 Bloggers with that little extra are:
1. Jak at "Jak Heath.com"
2. Penni at "Lazy Cats Cards"
3. Jodi at "Inked Inspirations"
4. Peggy at "The Wired Angel"
5. Dawn at "Dawn a New Day"



And Last but certainly not least....

"My Blog has Attitude Award"


I got this award from Scrappy-Doo over at "Scrapping in a Zoo". Thanks so much for thinking of me.
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.

1. I love "old" things (antiques, Big Band Music, history)
2. I get excited over the smallest things
3. I make a MEAN quesadilla!


Now, I have to nominate 5 people for the same opportunity to receive a $5 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM DIGI'S WITH ATTITUDE. If you guys follow and comply with the instructions, you receive a $5 gift certificate! HERE What do you think of THAT?


Here are the 5 I've nominated:



1. Marlene at "Disguised as a Grown UP"

2. Lelia at "Green Goddess Creations"

3. Tammy at "Tammy's Spot"

4. Linda at "Turtle in the Sand"

5. Peggy at "Art By Peggy"





Thanks for sticking with me through this LONG post today. I'm exhausted!!!! Congratulations to all you crafty ladies! You guys make "Blog Land" so much fun and I really enjoy all of your individuality. So much great inspiration to be seen!!!



Lots of love,

Jeni

7 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Aaaaaah Jeni - you are such a kind person,I am sure that if I lived near you, you would be on my best buddie list...as it is...you are on my best buddie overseas list...
Hugs hun...
Sarah x

Christina said...

Thank you very much my dear friend!!! Thank you!
Hugs Kristel

heidy said...

Oh Jeni,this is so kind,thanks hun.
Big hugs Heidy
And congrats on all your awards
XXXX

Turtle In The Sand said...

Whoo Hoo My Blog Has An Attitude. Thank you dear friend! Congratulations on your prizes!

Alina said...

Congratulations on your awards, Jeni and thank you for thinking of me!
You've made some beautiful cards lately! And, by the way, I love your new picture, you look great!
Hugs, Alina

Tammy said...

Ah geez, I cannot think of three things, now I have to think of SIX??? I'll be awake for weeks trying to come up with the answer. Thanks for thinking of me.

You might want to check Dude Time Doodles Challenge blog's website:)

Marlene said...

Awww shucks, thanks for thinking of me, girly!!! I humbly accept the gesture! ME, ATTITUDE?!!! ;)