Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's "Show Me Thursday" #1

It's the first Show Me Thursday at Sassy Cheryl's Designs, and it's time to show Cheryl what you're working on in your studio/craft room.



My desk is a little cluttered right now because I have a few things getting ready to get started on and I did a little shopping this week. In the center on my mat I have my "Jumping Jack Santa" image for Cheryl's "Color Me, Please" challenge. He is so cute!! And under my copics is a cutie I am working on for next Tuesday's Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog. I can't show that to you yet but Ooooooh how I love this image!!!
The cute little otter to the right of Santa is from The Stamping Bazaar. He is called "Catch of the Day". I won this little cutie for the Honorable Mention prize for their 2nd weekly challenge. (Thanks for picking my card Marina, I am very honored) So, I am gonna use the sketch underneath him and enter him in their 3rd weekly challenge.
On my cutter is a stack of BEAUTIFUL papers I got this week at "Aw Shucks Scrapbooking" and my new CLEARANCE punch set from Michaels!!! I know...I already have enough paper (at least that's what I'm told) but I really needed it. Lol
Oh, and last but not least is the Moose ornament I bought for my son. I found this cutie at WalMart of all places. It's a little joke we have in our family. We call Jackson "Moose" because he just turned 12 and is already taller than I am and I'm 5'10"!!!! He is a big boy and he is still growing.
So, hop on over and show Cheryl what you're working on today! HERE I will be by to snoop too!

14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Boy, you've got A LOT of stuff, don't you Jeni! :)
Thanks for posting the pick. Can't wait to see your Jumping Jack Santa! Wow, I didn't realize your were so tall. I'm a shorty! 5'2. :o

heidy said...

Hi Jeni,what a lots of yummys are there on your desk,can't wait to see the lovely cards Hug Heidy

Shirley said...

Thank you for making me feel normal. After Cheryl's desk, showing my work space was a big scary. I'm working on Jumping Jack Flash too.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oh that paper is so cute. You sure did get into a lot of trouble at Awww Shucks without me. If Jackson keeps on growing he might grow as tall as your stack of paper! Naught :)

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab desk hun - love seeing whats on peoples desk especially from overseas as different to the UK...what are the giraffes and things under for - have you bought them pre "done" or did you do them - also behind your copics is a box - whats in that - I am nosey sorry - just interested....

Kim Quiggle said...

That's just TOO cool! Can't wait to see the finished Santa card!

Marlene said...

Can't wait to see your colored santa!

Wow - you're tall. Does that mean I have to look up to you?!!! :)

jkreucher said...

How fun to see that most craft desks look like mine.. VERY full.
thanks for the great picture Jeni!
Hugs
Judy

Tammy said...

Amazing how nosey we are! We love all our "stuff" and happiness is looking at other's "stuff" too.

Janetlynne said...

Oh Jennifer, you always have such a wonderful desk.....love seeing what you are doing...
Janetlynne

Jodi said...

Oh I will have to join in for sure! LOL! I know that I will be having to straighten up a bit though.
Hugs
Jodi =)

The Wired Angel said...

Hmmm... what's the old expression? A messy desk means a clever mind.. or something like that. So you must be very, very clever!! Hugs, Peggy x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Peggy, if that's the case about a messy desk, then I'm dumber than dirt! :)
I've heard that expression, or something very similar!

Heather Huggins said...

Awesome stuff!!!