Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's "Show Me Thursday" - #2

It's the second week of "Show Me Thursday" at Sassy Cheryl's and last week was so much fun! Can't wait to see what you all are working on.


I have a couple cards I finished up from Sassy Cheryl's challenges last week on my cutter. I am currently working on that cute littler Otter I won from the Stamping Bazaar for their challenge this week. Hopefully I will be finished with it tonight so I can work on Cheryl's Cappuccino Snowman for the "Color Me...Please" challenge. He is sooooooo cute! I know he is gonna be tons of fun.

Okay, time for you to show Cheryl what you're working on. It's easy peasy! All you gotta do is go to Cheryl's blog (HERE) and link up a pic of your workspace. Time for me to get snoopin'!

9 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I didn't notice that Copic chart last week. See, you see something new every time! That little Otter is super cute. That is going to be adorable.
Thanks for showing your space, MZ. JENI!

Anonymous said...

Lots of goodies on your desk, I can even see the elf and Rudolph....aaawww it is so much fun to be encouraged, to be nosy!! LOL

heidy said...

Oh theres a lot of fun going on on your desk Jeni
Hugs Heidy

Stressed Stamper said...

Love that best fishes card - where is the leaf stamp from is it a MS - zoomed in to see it but you have shifted it somewhere out of sight.
Sarah x

Jodi said...

I see your copic color chart up above, very handy!! Love the pretty finished cards on the side, and I can't wait to see what the completed card looks like with the image you're working on!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Lovin the Otter. Use that red bow to attach the tag. That will look cute! Enjoyed lunch with you and Mom. Wait til you see my turquoise tulle. Take care CS! Luv U

Janetlynne said...

I love looking at your desk, so many wonderful goodies... Now I have seen the copic chart before....well I think it was your desk...

Paper Bagley said...

I think I have been a organizer for...well, along time. My mother is, my friends are so...there ya go...personality magnet!?
I love your studio, mine is low income and make due with what I have, that is a trat of mine also. I used to do wood work and painting, the Dont Bug me is from those days of ol'. Keep in touch, love hearing from you, I take advise well!! Tootsie

jkreucher said...

what a cozy fun creative space Jeni! everything right at hand...
keep the great cards coming my Sassy Friend!
Hugs
Judy