Monday, November 29, 2010

The True Gift of Christmas

Sassy Cheryl's Color Me Challenge #3




This adorable image is Sassy Cheryl's "The Simplest of Gifts". It was one of the two images to choose from for this weeks Color me Challenge. I was too late to get it into the challenge but I just had to finish it!! You can get this image and tons more fabulous Christmas images HERE.
Sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Paper: My Minds Eye-Bliss "Love of my Life" Tiny Dots/Blue, American Crafts-Christmas Carols & Cards

Accessories: Spellbinders-Standard Circle. EK Success-journal & brackets punch, TLC Creations-sentiment, Cuttle Bug-Divine Swirls embossing folder

7 comments:

Marlene said...

This is just gorgeous, Jeni!!! Loving the color scheme you used here! Beautifully done!

heidy said...

Oh Jeni,love this swetie
Hugs Heidy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Jeni. I'm sorry you missed the deadline, but SO glad that you shared it. It's stunning!

Janetlynne said...

Hope you had a great anniversary..... love your card

Lelia Pierce said...

I just love this image! Wonderful job on the card!

XXX

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!! Love that paper..

Turtle In The Sand said...

Like those soft swirls in the paper with that soft white flower. Great color scheme too! Don't you just love this image?