Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #3

First of all...I hope you all celebrating had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful day full of Family, turkey and PIE! I do have to say that I made Paula Deen's Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie and it was Awesome! I can hear it calling my name right now.

It's "Show Me Thursday" again at Sassy Cheryl's and instead of showing you what I am working on I want to show you what my Family has been working on. (Behind my Back! Sneaky little devils!) This is my Anniversary present I got today, three days early. I have wanted an old wooden window for a long time to use as a picture frame and I finally got one customized just for me by my three favorite people. Of course you know that I cried for a few minutes and then immediately had to have it hung! I am so blessed and thankful for my Husband and Children. I love you guys! You are my world... ♥

13 comments:

Janetlynne said...

Love it..... Happy Anniversary...Was the pie easy to make? it sounds wonderful...
We have two frames (old windows)....but never put anything in them... One has glass and the other does not.... OMG we have 3 one has mirror!!

Paper Bagley said...

Excellent, I am going right outside tomorrow to get my window and play. Our anny was on Nov. 24, 5 years!
Happy anniversary, holidays and thanks for the inspiration!

Stressed Stamper said...

what a nice posting - nice to hear people in love this day and age...I married my best friend...met at school when I was 16 and still together at 45yrs old...yes people have their ups and down...but would never go anywhere and love him too soooo much...Happy Anniv and Thanks giving Jeni
Sarah x

Christina said...

It looks marvelous Jeni! What a nice gift!!
Happy Birthday!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

You are one lucky gal to have such a terrific family. Best wishes.

heidy said...

Hi Jeni,Happy Annaversary,Jeni
And what a super gift from your loved ones
Big Hugs Heidy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Jeni, this is amazing and such a WONDERFUL gift. I'd say he's a keeper for sure! This is just STUNNING and I'm so glad that you shared it with all of us!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EARLY!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

What a wonderful gift.....straight from the heart!!!!
Happy Anniversary to the both of you!!!!!!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous gift! You ARE blessed!

Laurie Unger said...

What an awesome gift! I would've shed a few tear too! Happy Anniversary!

Miss Mary said...

What a super sweet gift..would of made me cry. Happy Anniversary!!

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes as well..

Hugs,
Mary

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gorgeous gift for a gorgeous lady. It looks super on your wall too. That man of yours is so talented. Happy Anniversary Jeni and Steve, love ya!

Heather Huggins said...

That's so cool!! How nice of them.. If I waited for Santa to bring me anything I'd never get anything but coal.. :) Plus it's faster to have the UPS man bring me what I want.. :)