Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You're the Bee's Knees

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #163 - Monochromatic

Hello and Happy Tuesday Blog Land! 
It's time to put your craftiness to the test in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Our VERY Sassy Ms. Dawn from Dawn a New Day is leading the way this week with a Monochromatic theme. I am a little out of my element on this one so be sure to check out all the other Sassy Girl's creations on the challenge page for some more inspiration. The only thing I knew going into this challenge was that I just HAD to use my new "Honeycomb" embossing folder. My friend Mel is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and she left me a little package on my porch last week and I have been dying to use it. What do ya think Mel? 
Any who...this is the end result of my latest crafty expense. 

Thanks to you all who joined us in last week's sketch challenge. What a fabulous group of entries. We sure hope to see you again this week. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the Internet and as always...
Happy Crafting Y'all!!

Image: Sassy Cheryl's - Empty Honey Pot
Sentiment: Me and Microsoft Word (lol)
Paper: My Mind's Eye - 6X6 Sunshine Designer Paper Pad
Accessories: Spellbinders - Octagons, Stampin' Up - Honeycomb embossing folder and Foundry pin clips, Creative Memories - Heart punch, Inkadinkado - Bee stamp, seam binding ribbon from my friend Lisa, Stickles - diamond

8 comments:

Dawn said...

how cute is that!!! and I love that new EF!!!

Ann English said...

Ao cute, Jeni!

fairysparkle said...

One word Jen ,Stunning love it all xx

Pat said...

Are you kidding me, Jeni?! This is perfectly monochromatic...well, at least to me it is! hehe! I love it. That honeycomb embossing is awesome...and per-per-perfect for this fun SC image. Gorgeous coloring too, girl...and what fun papers!! You nailed it!! Hugs. Pat

Stressed Stamper said...

what do you mean out of yr depth- as always totally stunning card
hugs
Sarah xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Out of your element? I don't think so! This is adorable. And you're the 'bees knees' too! LOL Love it Jeni!

Cathy said...

Love your card and the new e folder is way cool. Great colors, LO, and cool sentiment :)

Cynthia said...

Really cute design and perfect for the monochromatic challenge, Jeni!