Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hallelujah!

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #146 - Snowmen

Happy Tuesday! Only one week left before Christmas! Can you believe how fast it snuck up on us? 
This week at Sassy Cheryl's we are getting our "Frosty" on with the challenge theme Snowmen, brought to you by our very own Crafty Cathy.  Great choice girl!! Perfect, especially for all of you lucky enough to have snow right now. Us Southerners will just have to pretend. ((*sigh*))
 This week's challenge will run for 2 weeks so we can take a little break for Christmas. 
That gives you a little extra time to join in on the fun. 
This little snowball of fun is one of Cheryl's new Snowmen. Isn't he adorable? 
He is Fa La La La La Snowman and you can find him HERE.

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!



I made this card as a Birthday card for my Sister, Pam. She turned 44 yesterday and I would just like to remind her that she will ALWAYS be older than me. HeeHeeHee!!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!!!


Image: Sassy Cheryl's - FaLaLaLaLa Snowman
Paper: Teresa Collins - Christmas Home 6X6 pad
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Accessories: Spellbinders - Standard Circles & Lacy Circles, EK Success - 
Scalloped border punch, Making Memories - snowflake charm, 
Baker's Twine - red/white & black/white

10 comments:

Dawn said...

love it Jen! cute paper and love how you did the sentiment too!!

jkreucher said...

Fantastic Jeni! Fa la la la la la la la !! back at ya:) cute as can be! this little guy just makes me smile! awesome coloring and design!
Merry Merry Christmas my friend!
hugs to ya
Judy

heidy said...

What a fun card Jeni!!
XXX Heidy

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW! You weren't kidding when you said this was your favorite image this month. LOL
This is a beautiful B-Day card for your sister. She is going to LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Makes me wish it was my birthday. LOL
Merry Christmas to you too, my sweet!

Vicky said...

I love it Jeni...! love the image and I bet your sister loved it hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Super cute card, Jeni.
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
Caroline xxx

Alina said...

it's a very beautiful card, Jeni, I'm sure your sister loves it!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling image. L O V E what you did with it! Your sister is going to, too!

JACKIE M said...

Jeni I LOVE your card and my favourite red and white background paper :)

wishing you a very happy Christmas and new year x

Cynthia said...

This is super cute, Jeni! Love your colors and dp. I'm sure your Sister loved this!