Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Happenings

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday #103

It's time  to play along with Cheryl again in her Show Me Thursday Challenge. I know the Holidays are a busy time of year and these past few weeks have been CRAZY! 
This past Thursday my Son Jackson  and his chorus class had a performance at one of our local theaters. They went before the show and  sang on one of the staircases for people as they entered. It was so beautiful. 
 After the performance, they got to stay and see the Christmas show. 
This is a pic of my oldest, Savannah and her LITTLE brother, Jackson. Lol 
 (and my Grandson, Landon in that very round belly)

Here's a pic of the group before the show. 


I have also been working on my Daughter's baby shower invitations.
 I FINALLY finished them up on Saturday....whew! 


Here are the stacks before assembly. 


I know things are hectic right now, but try to pop on over and join in. 
You just might win a free Sassy Cheryl's image. 

4 comments:

Oak Pond SC said...

What a beautiful post Jeni! I just loved the invitation and the kids look beautiful. Have a great week <3 -Kim

Shirley said...

Savannah, looks great, and your son is a doll. Love the Shower invites. Gorgeous!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Those little shower invitations are adorable!!!!!! Love the blue/black combo. You're want smart cookie . Clean and elegant.
The chorus performance sounds wonderful and I love the photo of the kids together. They look like the pick on each other A LOT! Just have that 'look'. :)
Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

pltsolomon said...

Is that my little Jackson? Holy cow, he looks so grown up, sniff sniff. I need to get home more often (or you guys could come to Colorado) Love and miss you, Pam :)