Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Magical Birthday

I'm here to share this card I made for a special "little person" in my life who shall remain nameless so they don't know this card is for them. We are Harry Potter fans in my Family and my kids and I read all the books when they were younger. We still enjoy the movies and were so sad when the last one came out. Now another young one in the Family has started reading the books too and I just LOVE to see the look on their face when they talk about them. This image by Just Inklined is SO appropriately named A Good Read. 



Image: Just Inklined - A Good Read
Sentiment: Create With TLC
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Toil and Trouble & Halloween Scary Sparkles pack, Bazzill Basics - 
Wild Pansy, American Crafts - Black Textured card stock
Accessories: Spellbinders - Labels Twenty-Two & Fleur Di Lis Squares, McGill - Tab punch, 
Creative Memories - Star punch



4 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card and I love the fun image.....

Oak Pond SC said...

Oh Jeni. This is my new favorite card from you. Your coloring of this JI image is amazing. I'm putting an order in now for my next birthday card *wink* Your layout and papers are just awesome. I'm glad you've brought another little individual over to the Harry Potter side :) Have a great week my friend <3

Gram's Treasures said...

Awesome card and superb colouring.
Joyce xx

Danni said...

Oh how fun! Great card!