Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Scout's Honor

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #117 - A Sketch

Good Morning Blog Land!
It's Tuesday AND challenge day over at Sassy Cheryl's.


Our hostess with the mostest is our own crafty Irish Lass...Jackie!!! She has put together a SUPER FUN sketch and I just loved following it. I used my "go to guy" Noah for this little boy's card. I just think he is the cutest! I picked up this paper a few months ago just to use with him. I even added a little moss from my own Oak tree to bring the great outdoors to the card. 
Come play along with us and have some fun!! All you have to do is follow Jackie's sketch below.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy...right???
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!



I was playing with my sentiments again and thought I would share this one with you all. All you have to do is right click on the image and save it to your computer. If you use it, just tell everyone where you got it. 



Image: Sassy Cheryl's - A Scout Named Noah
Sentiment: Flip-Flop Creations
Paper: Imaginisce - Camping, Bazzill Basics - Palo Verde, Recollections - kraft
Accessories: Spellbinders - Standard Circles & Big Scalloped Circles, EK Success - 1 1/2" circle punch, Basic Basic - Brown gingham ribbon, misc buttons, twine & moss from my oak tree (lol)

15 comments:

heidy said...

Oh what a super card Jeni!!
XXX Heidy

Oak Pond SC said...

No, YOU'RE the best! This is so cute. I love this paper with the tiny lanterns. Just that hint of red catches the eye. This little Noah is super cute and he's even brought in some spanish moss for your button. Love it. Have a great week and I hope to see you Saturday! <3

Oak Pond SC said...

I forgot to thank you for the cool sentiment! I get to add another digi to my Flip Flop Creations folder. Thank You. <3

Tammy said...

Super cute and the sentiment is perfect!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, I LOVE your 'go to guy'. And Noah looks adorable. Lovin' this adorable card, Jeni. .. .and the sentiment is perfect.

Dawn said...

ok...this is just the cutest!!! Noah is just darling, love the clouds too.. that paper is perfect and the added moss.........but your sentiment, CLEVER YOU!! love it all

Pat said...

Easy peasy lemon squeezy?! I've never heard that saying...it must be a southern thing! I love it and am soooo going to use it now! hehe! I love, love, love your card! Noah is so adorable...and your coloring rocks!! You added moss from your oak tree? Yikes!! You are so creative (ahem...didja check for bugs first?) Love your sentiment too...how DO you make those? Special program? You know you want to tell me, right?! Have a great week! Hugs. Pat Frank

jkreucher said...

OMgosh Jeni! this is to darn cute for words! I love the added moss from your yard and that paper is absolutely perfect! you have colored him perfectly-as always! I am loving everything my friend!
thanks for the sentiment. I plan to use it for sure.
I haven't colored this little noah yet..
thanks for the inspiration!
hugs to ya
Judy

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the fun image.....

Danni said...

This is so wonderful! Perfect papers to go with the cute image!!

Ann English said...

Jeni, sooo cute and the sentiment is GREAT! Love it!

Cathy said...

Jeni, you always do such cute cards with Noah,Love your moss and the dp is perfect, as is the Sentiment :)

JACKIE M said...

Love your card Jeni and the sentiment is fab too!

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Jean Godbold said...

I absolutely LOVE this card... Is there any way we could make it a girl? It would make a wonderful "Welcome" card for the new leaders I train...
Just sayin'...
:-)