Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let It Snow


This week's challenge is hosted by Sassy Pat at Cards 2 Cherish and she wants to see some Winter creations! It definitely doesn't feel like Winter here in SC. We have had very few cold days. The weather feels more like Spring. Cool in the mornings and in the 70's and 80's in the afternoon. It's kind of hard to get in the Christmas spirit when you can't wear sweaters and scarves. maybe it will get colder closer to Christmas.
I chose Cheryl's Flat Bottom Snowy for my card this week. Wishful thinking, huh?? Lol
Last week's participation was through the roof!!! We were so glad to have each and every one of you. Your entries were beautiful and I hope you join us again for this week's challenge.
Happy Crafting Ladies!!!

Image: Sassy Cheryl's - Flat Bottom Snowy Paper: Cosmo Cricket- Breezy Freezy, My Mind's Eye - Gertie "Friends Forever", Bazzill Basics - Mystique & Rain Accessories: EK Success - Snowflake border punch & embossed scallop punch, My friend Lisa Murphy - seam binding ribbon

16 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really gorgeous card Jeni! Love your colors!!
Hugs Kristel

Janetlynne said...

yes, through the roof....sorry to say but I prefer just the Sassy Cheryl's image entries like it was.

Love your card. Love the scallop edge, and the colors are great

Tammy said...

Sweet card Jeni! Love the image and the scallop edge you used. The ribbon is the perfect touch.

Dawn said...

cute,cute,cute! *note to self...finish edge like Jen more often!!!

Pat said...

Hi Jeni...I know it's not quite winter weather yet...but think about this...you've started making your Christmas cards now! bwahaha! I love your card, sweet girl...such a great design...love the scalloped bottom (I'm with Dawn...making note to myself too!)...and this is my all time fave snowperson...love how you colored her/him! I just saw that there's snow in the south...maybe it'll find you! (I bet not...and we're getting rain right now! But...I don't have to shovel rain...so I'm good with it! LOL!) Hugs! Pat Frank

Cynthia said...

Adorable Winter scene, Jeni! I would love to share a little snow with you all in SC, Jeni. Alaska has had 32 inches of snowfall during the month of November alone. Yikes! We are 7 inches away for the 1934 record snowfall....

Jopie said...

This card is very beautiful and i love the colors.
Hugs Jopie

Sassy Cheryl said...

I agree.. . . hard to get in the Christmas spirit with the warm temps! This must be what it's like to live in California or Florida during this time of year. I'll take it though.
Beautiful card, Jeni! This is one of my FAVORITE snowmen images. Beautifully colored. Love it!

Jessica Beare said...

LOVE IT! I am a sucker for snowmen and this is just too cute..now I *need* to shop..thanks LOL!

Danni said...

I remember when we lived in El Paso how hard it was to get into the winter mode!!
Your card is so cute!! what a great snowman!!

JACKIE M said...

Jeni our weather is the same, was warm last week and freezing today !!!!
I love your card and the ruffled ribbon is beautiful :)

Alice said...

too cute! love the colors you used and fab coloring as always. super card, Jeni!

Cathy said...

Jeni, I love the scalloped bottom on your darling snowman card. The colors and embellishments as always are perfect.

pltsolomon said...

Sis, this card is too cute! I love the snowflake punch too! :)
Love ya, Pam <3

Cheryl said...

Here's another snowman that I love. I just want to give him a squeeze. Your coloring is lovely. I really like your design with the scalloped bottom

jkreucher said...

Another wonderful creation Jeni! love this little snow guy in these great colors.. especially love the fun scallops across the bottom... really catches the eye!
hugs
Judy