Thursday, September 02, 2010

Movie Night!


Made this card for a SUPER friend! She needed a BIG "Thank You" from me. Not only did she watch my furry babies for me while I was on vacation for 2 WEEKS; she also took my daughters Senior pictures at no cost. Kim...You are awesome!!! She and her family are a bunch of movie nuts!! I dont think there is a movie they haven't seen. So I put together a little movie package for them to enjoy at home and at the theatre. Love you guys!!

This adorable image is from Karen's Doodles and I colored it with copics.
I used a popcorn bag(actually like thin cardboard) from "Bag of Chips", a party favor I found at Hobby Lobby. The film strip is Queen&Co., felt fusion. I used liquid applique on the popcorn to give it some dimension. The "fresh popcorn" sign is on top of a tag that fits in the pocket to hide a gift card.

9 comments:

Fabella said...

What a lovely cutie card! They're so funny :)

Kristel said...

Wowww Jen that's an awesome card!! Wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Linda C said...

Definitely "fur baby" worthy. Still trying to figure it out. Kim will love it. She may even let you go on another vacation!

Tammy said...

Fabulous card! Well done and I am sure it will be appreciated.

Marlene said...

I have this image, and have been wanting to do it up for some time.

You have just made my all time favorite card of yours! I LOVE this!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Jodi said...

Cute image! Your friend will love this!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ginny said...

W-O-W!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it

Kim said...

I LOVE my card. It's part of my living room display, always out for everyone to see. Thank you Jennifer <3