Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Behind Every Successful Woman...

It's Digi Shack Wednesday!

This week I used another adorable image by Brian Lock. My little morning coffee diva dog is colored with copics. Papers are All My Memories (Attitude Dots & Joyful Stripe). The sentimant is frome Verve Stamps (Delightful&Delicious). I thought this doggy was a she so I gave her collar a little bling. You could also make this one as a Grumpy Man dog (also fitting-HeeHee). Stop by The Digi Shack and check out this little cutie as well as many other adorable images.

9 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

This is really cute, Jeni! I lurve your card! :O)

XXX

Tammy said...

Ah, so sweet. Awesome coloring.

Janetlynne said...

such a cute stamp...love your card

heidy said...

Oh Wow Jeni,love your cute image,en those papers are beautiful.
Hugs Heidy

Jodi said...

Adorable image and sentiment! Such pretty papers and colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Jeni this is really cute. Your coloring is sooogood!

Christina said...

A really beautifull card Jen!! Looks lovely dear!
Hugs Kristel

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous!!! (So gorgeous I even snuck on to leave a comment while I'm on vacation at the beach! HA!)

Anonymous said...

wow....

the snowman one I really love...