Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Sending You a Little Prayer

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #148 - Clean and Simple

This week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's is brought to you by the letter "P", for Pat! She has chosen 
Clean and Simple as her theme just to make me bite my finger nails off. Lol!
I can NOT lie...I peeked at the other Sassy Girl's cards already and they are FABULOUS! 

I would like to say that I am going to try to be a better blogger this year. I have let myself get lazy. I do go around and see all my Bloggie Buddies' cards but haven't taken the time to leave some love. No excuses, just know that I will try to do better. 


I made my card this week for a dear Friend and Family member who lost a loved one.
I am hoping this card brings her some peace of mind. 
This image is one of Cheryl's Praying for Peace images. She also has a little boy. They are both so sweet.
I decided to paper piece my image to take place of  my usual froo-froo.   

Thanks for all of you who joined in last week. We can't wait to see you at Sassy Cheryl's again.
Happy crafting y'all!!

Image: Sassy Cheryl's - Praying for Peace (girl)
Sentiment: Create With TLC
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Honey "Love" and  Bluebell "Bright"
Accessories: Spellbinders - Labels Eighteen, Creative Memories - Corner punch, EK Success - note punch

10 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

You may be lazy in blogging, but it certainly doesn't follow in your amazing cards, Jeni. And this one is simply a stunner. You girls may do 'clean', but there is nothing simple about this little beauty, that's for sure. LOVE IT!

Dawn said...

awwww, too stinkin cute!!! love the paper piecing!!!

heidy said...

This is so cute Jeni!!
XXX Heidy

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - not paper pierced for ages - but as blogger playing up for me - do not know when I will post a pic again...aaaaahhhhhhHappy New Year Jen
Sarah x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

Such sweet paper piecing on this adorable card!!

jkreucher said...

Such a precious card jeni! love the paper piecing!
hugs to ya
Judy

Pat said...

Oh Jeni...look at you, girl! This card is gorgeous! I love your papers...and coloring...and your paper piecing ie perfection!! I need to do some of that...it's been ages...and I really love the look! This is such a sweet SC image!! You rocked it, mama!! Hugs. Pat

Cathy said...

Jeni, I am with you, CAS is not my cup of tea but you pulled it off beautifully, Love your card and the colors and paper piecing are done perfectly. Love it as always Girl.

JACKIE M said...

Jeni I love your card it is perfect for someone who needs a prayer or thought,love your paper piecing too :)