Monday, April 02, 2012

What's The Story Morning Glory?


Time for April's Just Inklined Blog Hop!!!
This month's hostess is our talented boss lady Jak and she has chosen the theme Pleats!
You should have come here from Angela's blog where I am sure she had some lovely eye candy for you. 
When I started thinking about pleats all I could come up with was a pleated skirt. I took a strip of paper and sprayed it with glimmer mist, scrunched it up, straightened it out and folded it like a skirt. Then Hubby suggested that I make a flower the same way...so I did. Lol   Then I went to search my images and found this beautiful Gardening Shelf . I thought it would be perfect for Spring.  
After I got my card together I sprayed the whole thing with glimmer mist to give the card some sparkle. 

Next stop on the hop is Ann's blog where I'm sure she has something beautiful waiting for you.
If you get lost along the way the order is listed below. 
Enjoy!!



The order of this week's hop:
Jeni



Image: Just Inklined - Gardening Shelf
Paper: K&Co - Madeline pack & Sweet Nectar pack
Accessories: Sizzix - vine & flower layers, Spellbinder - Labels Ten & Fleur De Lis Squares, Kaiser Craft - pearls, Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist (pearl)

32 comments:

Jan said...

Lots of colour and very affective design xx Jan

Dawn said...

So Pretty!
I went to Cathy's blog, then AJ but no posts as yet will try to hop back there later!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jenny Marples said...

This just reminds me of spring. Loving it.
Hugs, Buttons x

lvtaz2000 said...

Your card just makes me smile. It is so beautiful and what an original way to add the morning glories. That caption is priceless.

Nena's Crafts said...

Beautiful Jeni , love the pleating
Nena x

Christine Harrop said...

Very spring-like.

Craftie Annie said...

A veritable 'Oasis' of colour and a very pretty, eyecatching design. The morning glories look fab. Ann xxxx

Toni said...

Fabulous jeni

Carol Wood said...

Lovely colours very spring like, and love the sparkle over the whole card, very nice.
(I too cannot comment on AJ'S)

Jak Heath said...

beautiful card Jeni, loving all the sparkle.

Rosie said...

very cute & shiny

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Jeni! Great idea to add all the sparkle.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Looks like a fun card to make. I bet you enjoyed playing with this one. The glimmer mist just sets it off too.

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card,such fresh colours.
Love the sparkle finish.

Sian x

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh that is stunning Jen - love it - love all the sparkle - totally fab
Hugs
Sarah x

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely design to showcase this image, and the perfect sentiment to go with it!
Joyce xx

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Nice card! can't wait to look the rest of your blog! Love the blog header, too! I live at the beach! Blessings, Sharon

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Jeni! Love the image and all the sparkle!

CraftyJo said...

Lovely card and very 'spring like'.

Rhodidodi said...

Lovely card. You have a clever hubby!!

Karen J said...

Beautiful card Jeni :) xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, luv the sparkle, great image & colouring, lovely embelies, clever hubby fab flower, sue,x

Alice said...

love love the shimmer on this. such a beautiful card, Jeni!

Mina said...

see our husbands pretend they dont take notice when really they are full of brilliant ideas like that Jeni...fantastic use of the pleats and he was so right about the flower too...love it
Mina xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jeni :-) the image is beautiful and all the details and colours are very pretty :-) I love all the shimmer ,, lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Zosia said...

A lovely card which would suit anyone who is into gardening. Well done.

Cazzy said...

Very original and lovely card, the image is great and takes me back to my childhood.

Jan M said...

Loving the sentiment - reminds me of that other colourful thing Balamory lol My Dad would love the grdening image - not so sure about your lovely pleats though xx

Scrappy Doo said...

This is so pretty and I love the sentiment (including the matte it's on).
And the way you put the Fleur de lis Spellbinder. i have that one but haven't used it yet.
I like how you used it on your card

Deloris said...

What a pretty card! Love the die cut vine and all the lovely flowers.

I would like to invite you to enter your card in the new challenge at Great Impressions. The theme for April is Lots of Flowers.

Here's the link if you would like to check it out:
http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-2lots-of-flowers.html

Jenny said...

How fun and unique is this? Love the shelf and the sparkly glitter! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Angela said...

What an adorable card! Love the shimmer and the die cut flowers. Thanks for joining us in our monthly challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!