Sunday, October 09, 2011

Am I Corny?

Umm....afraid so!
Nothing wrong with being a little Corny.

I did a little paper piecing on this cutie from Whimsy and Stars. It is called Silly Candy Corn and you can find it HERE, along with so many more adorable images for Fall.
These little candies don't last very long around my house. I have a little candy dish with Huey, Dewey & Louie standing around it and it's my job to keep it full the whole month of October. So, I guess you could say my whole Family must be a little corny. (soooo true)

Image: Whimsy and Stars - Silly Candy Corn
Paper: BoBunny - Orange Citrus Dot & Buttercup Flourish, American Crafts - Black textured card stock, Southworth - Linen cover stock
Accessories: Create With TLC - sentiment, Spellbinders - Labels Eighteen,Celebrate It - black/white gingham ribbon, Stickles - diamond

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a perfect sentiment. I love it! Never knew what to use with this .... You nailed it and you are very corny!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Corny - you? You are just full of it! Hugs, Linda

Tammy said...

OMGoodness so cute! Love the sentiment, perfect for the image. Fabulous DP and paper piecing.

pltsolomon said...

You said it not me. Hehe! Adorable card Sis :)
Love ya, Pam <3

Cheryl said...

Oh this totally makes me smile! I love the paper piecing!

Scrappy Doo said...

I don't know where to start. The image is super cute. I need to check your vendor here on this image.... The color- great. The bling on the antennae-such a nice touch.. and then the use of the spellbinders...
SOOOOO good.