Saturday, July 03, 2010

Happy Birthday America!



I couldnt let this holiday pass without making a card for "My Country". It is her Birthday after all. This image from Sassy Cheryl's made it easy. I colored her with copic markers then cut and pasted her. (I think my eyes crossed a few times. Lol) Paper is Creative Imaginations. I used Spellbinders die "Labels Two". The little calendar stamp is Stugio G ( it was a dollar stamp @ A.C. Moore ). I love it when I find stuff like that.

I hope we all take time to reflect today and think about the true meaning of the Holiday and thank those who have and those who still keep us free. ♥
Have a Fun & safe 4th of July everyone!! ~jeni

4 comments:

The Wired Angel said...

How adorable Jen... a fantastic card, beautiful coloring and very creative. Happy 4th to you! Hugs, Peggy x

heidy said...

Oh Wow Jennie,love your cards they're gorgeous.
Big Hugs Heidy

Marlene said...

Beautiful card! Love that image. :) Hope you've had a wonderful 4th of July holiday.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Waive that flag girlfriend! Great card and the position of the calendar looks great. Hope your 4th was fabulous!