Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!



I made this card for my Daddy for Father's Day. My Dad is definately a classic. He instilled in me hard work, love of Family, the ability to fix things, love of Big Band music, pefectionist tendencies & some of his artistic abilities. I am very lucky to have him as a Father. I love you Daddy ♥



I made this card for my Father-In-Law. He is a character! He has this thing about tear drop campers. He is so ready to put one in tow and cross the country. My Mother -In-Law is having none of that. It's a funny little joke and a frequent topic of conversation with him. Love ya Pop!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous card you made for your dad! The one for your father in law is really nice too. :) Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Awww Jen, you brought a tear to my eye. That is so sweet about your Dad. I know he is very proud! I believe you have captured the essence of Pop to a "T". Great Cards.

heidy said...

Hi Jen,both cards are great,love the stories,behind them.
Hugs Heidy

Stressed Stamper said...

Love your dads card love the button and string idea

Jodi said...

Oh both of your cards for Dad's day are just fabulous!! I know both of them must have just loved it!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Barbara said...

Jen, I love both of these cards and I'm sure they were loved by your dads. My favorite is the vintage cars. I've been hunting for images like those --- can you reveal your source? I'd be ever so grateful!

Hugs,
Barb

Jeni said...

It's a stamp I got at A.C.Moore (Inkadoo...I think) and the paper I have had forever. :)