Tuesday, August 07, 2012

You Make Fun Times Funner

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #127 - Just for Him

Good Morning Blogland! Hope you all survived Monday.
Mine prove to be a little crazy most of the time, so hopefully I made it through too. Lol 
Tuesday means it's time for another fun, fabulous challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's. Crafty Jackie is our hostess again this week and she has picked the theme "Just for Him". I had my image for this week picked out for over a month now and ALMOST changed my mind when I saw Cheryl's new Noah's Tire Swing image. (You gotta go check out her new cuties!!!)  As you can see I chose to stick with Momma's Little Clown with an addition of Bella's Flower. The Ticket Booth is a digital image from Make It Crafty. I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week. Have fun and happy crafting y'all!


I had fun making this little scene for another one of my "LITTLE MONSTERS" for their B-day. I always mention them but I have never shown you a picture of them. It just so happens that I FINALLY have a picture of them all together, so I thought I would share it with you. 


Alex, Brady, Colby, Austin & Ethan
Can you believe all my friends had stinky boys!?!?  They are mean and stinky but they are sweet as sugar sometimes too, and that TOTALLY makes up for it. I love you crazy boys!!!



Image: Sassy Cheryl's - Mommas Little Clown AND Bella's Flower
Background Image: Make It Crafty - Ticket Booth
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Paper: Recollections -  red/white polka dot paper & kraft, Amercian Crafts - black testured card stock
Accessories: Copic Markers, standard hole punch, Diamond Stickles

14 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

OMG You have totally outdone yourself with this. So glad you added my BONNIE to your card. Lol.
Sorry Cheryl, but she does look like my Bonnie. Jeni I do love love love this scene.

Those boys sure are cutie pies. Don't you just want to pinch their cheeks and kiss them all over their little faces. How in the world did they get them to stand still for the picture?

Oak Pond SC said...

Fantastic Jeni! This card is a treasure. I'm glad you survived Monday girl. I hope your boss knows what an awesome employeed he has in you :) I LOVE this photo. Those boys crack me up! Mean, stinky and full of mischief but they are so darn cute and that's what makes the world go 'round. <3 Have a great day, I'm hopping over to Cheryls place to check out Noah's Tire Swing. -Hugs
Kim

Cec said...

Glad you stuck with your first choice because it made for one fabulous card! Love the scene you created and the lovely vibrant colours you used.

Great photo too with all the boys and their floaties. They look like Jackson did yesterday, especially with the bathing suits that come down to their knees. Miss Emily has become such a fish, she doesn't need her floaties and decided she could dive yesterday - and she did.

Have a super day.
Hugs!
Cec

Tammy said...

Oh Jeni, your card is absolutely adorable! Love everything about your card!

Cynthia said...

Adorable circus scene, Jeni! Great colors. Looks like you are having a great summer.

JACKIE M said...

Jeni I LOVE your clown scene and I LOVE your stinky boyes even more lol ...

Jenny said...

What a fabulous scene! I could just walk straight in there. Ta heaps for showing us all those 'stinky boys' - obviously friends for life! How cute! x

Cathy said...

Glad you stuck with your original choice, love this image and your scene is gorgeous. Love this clown with the ticket booth and bella, perfect card. The stinky boys are so cute. Looks like a fun summer.

Dawn said...

just too stinkin cute!!! fabulous scene, cute pic of the boys....and congrats on becoming a granny! you're waaaaay too young...lol

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, you know I LOVE it. And I adore that sentiment. It's just too stinking cute. . . .

Cindy Cupps said...

Stinky....check;
Mean.....check;
All Boys....check;

Sweet As Sugar.....Priceless!

Love 'em all too pieces :)

Lisa Mensing said...

This has to be my all time favorite! I love this card! The bold colors, the balloons, just everything!
Love,love,love it!

Lisa

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this bright and pretty scene! Lovely colourwork. Great sentiment! Hugs,Lesley

Scrappy Doo said...

Those boys look like they have a great friendship and fun times together.

This card blows my mind with the details and colors. Seriously-- you need to be in magazines! I saw some cards at the fair that people made and they were on display. You would BLOW THEM OUT OF THE WATER