Thursday, January 19, 2012

Of Corsets your Birthday!

Happy Thursday bloggy friends! One more day and the weekend will FINALLY be here!!
I wanted to share a Birthday card with you today. This beautiful corset image is part of a digi print page from Just Inklined. It comes with FOUR beautiful images. (two dresses, a shoe and this corset)  You can find it HERE. I took another  turn with my Prisma Pencils but I have a feeling I will color this one again with my Copics, maybe in some soft pinks....Hmmmmmm. 



Image: Just Inklined
Paper: We R Memory Keepers - Ooh La La, Bazzill Basics - French Vanilla, American Crafts - black textured card stock
Accessories: Spellbinders - standard circle, Recollections - lace, Martha Stewart - score board




12 comments:

heidy said...

Love your new blog design Jeni,it's gorgeous!
Love your card too!
Hugs Heidy

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Jeni!!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

Super! And such a clever sentiment! I might have to CAS it!

Jessica Beare said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment and the coloring is fantastic!

Gram's Treasures said...

Love the colours and a delightful sentiment!
Joyce xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Bahahaha! You silly girl. Good color combo with the DP too. Hugs

Jeni said...

Be my guest Tammy, I saw it somewhere too. Lol ~jeni :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh i thought i was on the wrong blog for a min, lol
fabulous card, great image & colour work, luv the sentiment thats brill, sue,x

Lelia Pierce said...

This is just too stinking cute, Jeni!

XXX

Cathy said...

Very cute Jeni, love the sentiment. I just colored this too with a totally different sentiment in mind. Watch for it next week LOL. Always love what we can do with the Just Inklined images, so fun!!!

Susan said...

I love your new header. I was showing our blogs to my Mom the other day and she really liked yours so I said I'd BE SURE to let you know. Gotta have the flip-flops!

Scrappy Doo said...

This is sooo cute. Your paper matches your image. Such a cute card and EVERYTHING COORDINATES!

And the black lace -looking punch is perfect!!!