Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Twiggy Snowman

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #95 - Snowman with a die cut
First of all, I want to apologize for this "WONKY" post. I can't get blogger to cooperate with me today. I can't center, change font size, spell check or link to anything!!! All I can do is type and hope it gets in here somewhere.
That being said...time to move on to this weeks Sassy Cheryl's challenge hosted by Judy once again!! She has a thing for Cheryl's Snowmen and she is asking us to create something with a snowman and at least one die cut. I originally had two die cuts picked out for my card and in the process of "my process" I wound up taking one off. I just never know how it will turn out. I started with a whole other card in mind and really have no clue how I got here. Lol
I chose Cheryl's "Twiggy the Snowman" this week. I just loooove him! Isn't he a cutie patootie? I jazzed him up a bit with some "Red Devil" Stickles. I colored him with my Prisma pencils....GASP!!! I know, I know, I am neglecting my Copics. I just didn't have the color green i wanted so I went to the tin cup. (if you have seen one of my "Show Me Thursday" posts you would understand, that's what I keep my Prismas in)
I sure hope you can come join us in this week's challenge. I know that it's Christmas but Cheryl has decided to extend the challenge for TWO WEEKS!!! Now you will have twice as long to play along. YIPEE! I hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! God Bless

20 comments:

nicolet said...

It's beautiful!
Hugs nicolet

Debbie said...

This is just so so cute..reminds me of marshmellows

Merry Christmas and only good things in the New Year
Debbie

heidy said...

Oh too cute Jeni!
Hugs Heidy

Tammy said...

I love the results! Sweet card and sweet image! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Gram's Treasures said...

Yep, he's a cutie. Merry Christmas Jeni.
Joyce xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love the way you 'jazzed' him up Jeni! Little Mr. Twiggy is a cutie patootie! Adorable and beautiful as always.

Dawn said...

Well....THIS process turned out so cute, I'm glad it happened! Twiggy is adorable, and yes, sometimes I resort to Prismas too...lol!
Merry Christmas gf!

Dorcas said...

Well you know Prismas should never be out of one's reach while crafting. :) In saying that, Ive wanted to fing a few across the room lately cos the lead has been breaking all the way up the pencil and yes, Prisma, I AM sharpening them properly. *Grrr* If Lyras came in more colors I'd wish prisma a good day and be done with them but as you can guess, Prisma has several colors that can't be lived without.
Anyway,rant over! Back to your car!
I also adore Cheryls snowmen they have such personality. You did a great job! Looks like the snowman is doing stretches. Perhaps trying to slim? :)

Dorcas said...

I meant card not car..duh!

jkreucher said...

yiippeeee! yahooooo! you dusted off your prisma pencils...sometimes it is lonely here in the world or prismas with everyone using copics..
Way to go on a beautiful Sassy Snowman!
Don't know what direction you started out with your card, but glad that you came up with this one!
Christmas hugs to ya!
Judy

Pat said...

Hey Jeni...Blogger can be such a stinker sometimes!! But I think your post looks perfect! And...your card...I LOVE IT! Twiggy Snowman is beautifully colored...love that green! Yummy! And the red sparkly swirls are gorgeous!! Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...

Hey Jeni...Blogger can be such a stinker sometimes!! But I think your post looks perfect! And...your card...I LOVE IT! Twiggy Snowman is beautifully colored...love that green! Yummy! And the red sparkly swirls are gorgeous!! Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Turtle In The Sand said...

A Savannah snowman! LOL

Merry Christmas kiddo! Hope to get to spend some relaxing time with you guys during the holiday. See you in a few. **Linda

lis-m said...

Hi Jeni.. this little fella is so adorable.. I LOVE your card...
Merry Christmas to you!
Hugs xx

Cathy said...

Jeni, your snowman is perfect, but i bet your copics are yelling at you. The primas look great. The dies you used are perfect as always. Merry Christmas to you, it has been a wonderful year working with you on two teams :)

Heather Huggins said...

Totally cute.. Merry Christmas!

Alice said...

too cute! super card, Jeni! and love your post about your ornaments. they are beautiful! hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! =)

The Wired Angel said...

He's adorable, Jeni! Love your card.

I don't know about you, but I sure enjoyed having this time off to refresh and rewind. I'm wishing you a fantastic new year and am looking forward to playing along with you in Sassy Cheryl's challenges throughout 2012. Peggy x

Scrappy Doo said...

Absolutely adorable- Love those little red embellishments.. perfect.
Everything on your cards coordinate so well!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

So Cute! Sassy cheryl has the cutest images! Love those red twirly thingys too!