Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Rawr!" means "I Love You"...

This is the cutest little monster I have ever seen! I fell in love with this image from Just Inklined when I saw it. I have been on the search for the perfect paper to match and I finally found it at a local Scrapbook store called "Scrapbooks By The Sea". I don't have anyone in particular that I made it for so I guess it will go in the box for future use.
The weekend is not coming soon enough!! A bunch of us "crafty girls" are headed to Columbia Saturday for a stamp show. Can't wait. Of course we will have to hit Starbucks & Hobby Lobby too. Hopefully I will have some cool new stuff to show you when we get back.
Image: Just Inklined - "Miles-Monster"
Paper: Sassafrass Lass-Monstrosity, KaiserCraft-Sublime, Bazzill Basics-Vibrant Blue & Guacamole
Accessories: Spellbinder-Standard Circles, Pure Color-grosgrain ribbon, misc. button & embroidery thread

9 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Wonderful choice of DP, which works so well with this image. Lovely card!
Joyce xx

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a fun card. Love the sentiment with it and that match of the background paper.

heidy said...

This is so funny,Jeni,love everything!!
Enjoy your weekend,sounds like a lot of fun Hugs Heidy

Christina said...

That is a fabulous card again Jeni! Looks really fun dear!!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

Oh I love this card Jeni, and the background paper is absolutely perfect!

Marlene said...

What a fun card! Lovin' that paper!

Turtle In The Sand said...

That paper made up beautifully. I wondered what you would do with the alphabet paper.

Heather Huggins said...

Oh super cute!!! I've seen this image around she really cute.

Alina said...

gorgeous card, Jeni!
I hope you enjoyed this weekend!
hugs, Alina