Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Door

Happy Sunday!! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Are you ready to start another week?
We took our camper out for the first time on a short trip to Myrtle Beach. We had a great time and it was a learning experience for us all. Setting up and camping was a blast but taking everything down and unpacking it all was the pits!! I have a couple cards to get done and I am losing steam. Who knew camping could be so tiring? Lol

The image I am sharing with you today is a new one from Just Inklined. I had it colored up before we left and was itching to get it onto a card. There are some really great new Just Inklined Holiday images to check out HERE.
I am slowly getting some Christmas cards done and I am soooo ready to kick in the Season. It doesn't officially start for me until I go to the Dicken's Christmas Show here in Myrtle Beach. I have gone since I was a little girl with my Mom and Grandma and I continue to go and take my kids too. It is a day full of crafters, artists, food and Christmas fun!


Paper: K&Co. - Yuletide pack, Bazzill Basics - Rain Forest & Ruby Slipper
Accessories: Sizzix - Holly w/ Berries, MS - Pine bough punch, Sweet Petites - Red ribbon

6 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Lovely card, Jeni...great DP choice for this image. Had to laugh at your camping experience, but that is the way for all vacations..packing up and going home is the pits! Hopefully it wasn't raining at the time, as that always makes it worse!
Joyce xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You attention to detail is amazing.
Glad you like your camping trip and that you are willing to do it again!

Alice said...

so pretty and classy. beautiful holiday card, Jeni!

pltsolomon said...

Your card puts me in the Christmas Spirit! One of these days I will be able to go to the Dickens Show, I think I have only been once or twice!
Love ya Sis <3

Turtle In The Sand said...

This card sure says "Welcome". Perfect Christmas card. Won't have long to wait for Dickens - November 8th.

Scrappy Doo said...

What a gorgeous holiday card Jeni!!!
beautiful!