Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ever feel like you're surrounded by a bunch of Bananas?

This adorable primate is another fabby image from Just Inklined. Don't you just love his expression!?! Priceless! There are a couple more images with him also. You just gotta love him. Had a fun time coloring him because I got to try out a couple new Copic colors on him. I am IN LOVE with all the E's.


Image: Just Inklined - Feeling Tyred
Paper: My Minds Eye-Mabel "Joy" Wood grain, K&CO.-Citronella Green Leaves
Accessories: Spellbinders-Labels Three and Fancy Tags, EK Success-Rock Fern and vine punches, Fiskars-corner punch, Jolees-bananas(with glossy accents), Copic markers

12 comments:

pltsolomon said...

You have no idea! lol
This one is too cute :)
Pam<3

heidy said...

Wow Jeni,fabolous card and I love my E's too he he
Hugs Heidy

Tammy said...

Wonderful coloring and card and yes, I love my E's too!

Elizabeth's Creations said...

As my 14 year old daughter would say......"that is sick nasty"!! In girl speak it means FABULOUS!!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Finished project - delightful dahling! Lovin those E's myself! Now who are you sending that card to? LOL

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card again Jeni! A real beauty!!
Hugs Kristel

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha - Fab - love it - perfect as always
Sarah

Brenda said...

hehhe, what a fab card. Love the image and sentiment!!
hugs, Bren

Scrappy Doo said...

This is soo good .... The colors and embellishments and frame and ferns... Dang girl... You are so good at this... Love the image too!

Happily envious, n

Silli said...

hehe, this is so darn cute!

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha...I LOVE it...and yes, I do believe I am surrounded by a bunch! xoxoxo

LINDA said...

OMGosh!! this is just to cute.. Love the darling little image and the sentiment.. Fab coloring too.. Hugs, Linda