Sunday, May 15, 2011

Show Me Thursday...on Sunday



I know...I know, it's no Thursday! I'm running a tad bit late this week. I can't be first ALL the time. (Lol) My desk has changed many times this week and even today it looked different all day long. Well, it's time to chill out and step away from the craft table. I got lots done today but this is the one that I am most proud of. This is my first image colored using distress inks. I have been wanting to try it for quite some time and I watched a tutorial last week and it inspired me. I know it's not the greatest but not bad for a newbie. I also have my usual clutter corner. One day I will surprise you and it will all be put away.....NOT! I know myself better than that.

8 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Do not clean up your workspace. It adds character, besides I love to snoop when I visit. Can't wait to color with you at lunch. Let me know when I should bring my distress inks. Good Job Jeni on your Mo's digi!

Scrappy Doo said...

I can't wait to see what you are creating. And i LOVE when you show your desk. that is one of my favorite posts!!!!

Christina said...

Can't wait to see what is coming from that Jeni!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy said...

First attempt, wow. Looks fabulous. Cannot wait to see it up close.

Shirley said...

Jeni, you sure you aren't holding out on us and this being your first attempt. Looks amazing to me. Oh and I love the picture at the top on the right with the little boy coloring. That is just too true.

Marlene said...

Why does your desk always look so dang neat?!!! Do I need to come over there and cause some chaos?!

Cynthia said...

I can't wait to see what you create with the distress inks! I need to watch a tutorial as I've seen lots of gorgeous coloring with the distress inks.

Dorcas said...

What's a visual journal? Pictures that inspire you or a sketch book? Its intriguing...