Saturday, March 19, 2011

Say no to Crack...

and yes to cake!!!


I have my Father and my Father In Law both celebrating a Birthday! My Daddy's Birthday was yesterday but I can't show you his card yet. He checks my blog and I don't want him to see it before we have his party. My Sister and her family are coming in from Colorado and we are waiting until she gets here to celebrate. You can see that card next week.
This week I am showing you the card I made for my Father In Law. We all lovingly call him "Pop". He is always fixing things and cant stand to be doing "nothing". When I saw this digi from Just Inklined I knew it was perfect for him. I have never seen him in this predicament but my hubby swears he has. Lol!
Happy Birthday Pop, we love you!!!
Image: Just Inklined-DIY King (colored with copics)
Paper: K&Co-Kazoo Kids pack, Bazzill Basics-navel
Accessories: Cuttle Bug-Diamond Plate & Ruler embossing folders, Recollections-Silver Screws

11 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Oh my, you do come up with the darndest sayings! Love the colours, and that ruler too!
Joyce xx

Tammy said...

Fabulously funny card Jeni. Love the ruler, perfect touch.

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Jeni! Love the image so funny!!
Hugs Kristel

Turtle In The Sand said...

You are sooo dead. Pop will love it, Joan will shake her head and say he is ruining the whole family, even Holly Hobby. Love the embossing folder and brads you chose. LOL

Cathy said...

Jeni, this is sooo fun!!!Love your coloring as always and love your embellishments, they are soo perfect.

Dorcas said...

Ewww! That's so gross, Jen! LOve it! lol

Scrappy Doo said...

This is BEYOND good, Jeni. The colors, the ruler, the sentiment. Holy cow. TRULY.... a great card!!!
He will love it.. and if he doesn't... I fear he's bumped his head under the sink too often!!!
Great great card!!!

heidy said...

Hi Jeni,this is a stunning card,reminds me of my dad,he love to do odd jobs,he was always bizzy
I miss him a lot
Hugs Heidy

Sue said...

Hi Jeni
oh my i nearly chocked on me wine them bloody brill card,i luv the image n sentiment, awesome colouring as always, fab papers & design, sue,xx

Miss Mary said...

LMBO...oh my gosh I think this IS the funniest card I have seen. Too cute!
Thanks for the giggle.
Hugs,
Mary

Marlene said...

this is a hoot - LOVE it!!!! I bought this image some time ago, but haven't yet played with it. I love it when you give me inspiration!