Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Coloring Caddy

Hello Blogland! I was wandering around Michael's on my lunch hour yesterday (imagine that) and came across this cute little metal cart ON SALE!! It gave me an idea. I try to keep the desk top in my craft room as clean as possible. (Bahahahaha!) Anyway, I thought I could free up some space by putting my favorite coloring mediums on a different surface, but I still wanted to keep them close by. Now I can wheel them wherever I go! I have a similar cart I got from Ikea called the Raskog Utility Cart but I didn't want to drive over 4 hours to pick one up. This one from Michael's seems to be made just as well. Just my opinion, I am not a spokesperson. Lol! 


(How cute is my little Baxter?!?)


I bought 2 of these plastic organizers and they fit PERFECTLY side by side in the top tray to help keep my pens and pencils together by color families and keep them from falling over. I put my pens in the middle to keep my Prisma and Faber Castell separated. You can click the link below the picture to take you to Michael's website. 


No comments: