Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Campers!

Good Morning Blog Land!
This past weekend was all about camping for us at the Tidwell house. 

First of all, my boss' daughters are at camp this week and he asked me to make them both a card. One was having a Birthday too, so I made one of them for both occasions. I used my "Happy Camper" Cricut cartridge to cut out these cute 2 layer tents.

This is the inside...


and the most fun part of the weekend....


We drove to NC to pick up our new toy! The kids are getting older and it's time for me and the Hubby to take some weekend trips and explore a little. This little camper is so cozy. Can't wait to start hitting the road.


Paper: My Minds Eye - Quilting Bee, Jillibean Soup - Country Pumpkin Chowder,
 Bazzil Basics - Rain, Bitter Chocolate, Raven and Kraft
Accessories: Cricut - Happy Camper, Spellbinders - Octagon, Impression Obsession - Tree and Grass/Reeds die cuts, Bakers Twine & misc buttons

5 comments:

Danni said...

Your cards are so cute! and have fun with the new cozy camper!!

Tracy said...

My poor Cricut never sees the light of day. :-( Your cards are fantastic. Lots of fun layering. Hope you find lots of fun places to visit with your new toy. Hugs!

nwilliams6 said...

I admire you all for taking this step. One day I am hoping to do it but I would have to fill the back of my truck with bug spray - seriously! Fun card and fun picture. Hugz!

Oak Pond SC said...

What an awesome new camper Jeni. I hope you and the DH have a blast exploring the countryside. I just love these two cards. I like the color combos on both. You have the best eye when it comes to that. I think you've inspired me to dust off the Cricut this weekend and get busy cuttin' some paper. Hugs. -Kimberly

pltsolomon said...

I love it! Now you can haul that thing out to Colorado! We miss you guys!