Thursday, December 02, 2010

Show Me Thursday!!

It's "Show Me Thursday #4" over at Sassy Cheryl's and she wants to see what we all have been working on.



I know I have said my desk is a "hot mess" before but this time I believe something exploded while I wasn't looking! I hated to even take a picture of it. There is so much going on I wouldn't even know where to begin so I'm just gonna let you try to figure it out for yourself. Have fun snooping and get a good laugh because this afternoon it is getting cleaned up! Ugh!
Load up a picture of your creative space (it obviously doesn't have to be clean) and let us see what fun things you are working on.

***Twenty-three days until Christmas!***

13 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jeni,did I see Elvis?
can't wait to see what lovely things you created
Hugs Heidy

Theresa Plas said...

Looking so sweet! It will be hard to choose embellishments with all the goodies you have!

Marlene said...

It looks like an ORGANIZED mess to me!!! You don't wanna see mine!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I love it! I just love your 'hot mess'. That phrase cracks me up!
I see some wonderful stuff going on there! Can't wait to see the finished cards.

Stressed Stamper said...

fab desk hun - always zoom in on it..will do a desk shot again promise...missed the gushy desk to your hubby below...what a softie....I have been with my hubby since I was 16yrs old...it is great been in love!
Sarah xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Holy cow what happened? It was soooo clean Saturday. lol You have made a few cards since then so I deem it the desk of a creative genius!

Tammy said...

Compared to what I have going on just now, its everywhere. Your's looks pretty neat. Time to get the tiny fairies working again.

Barbara said...

You call this a MESS! My mess is so big I don't think a wide angel lens could capture it all. It is fun to see creative genius at work!

Barb xx

Icela said...

Oh boy a mess, I feel right at home. I like what you are working on.

Lisa G. said...

Great space!

Jodi said...

Oh boy!! You think something exploded there?? You have yet to see my desk!! LOL!! You have "organized mess", I just have "mess", LOL!!

Hugs
Jodi =)

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulously messy!!!!

Unknown said...

Hmm, I will make a wild guess... you are making cards!! LOL, love your space, I just photographed my desk this week, the mess in my room hasn't changed a bit since last week's post. What a great idea to put your Copics chart on the wall.

Have a great day!!