Sunday, May 23, 2010

Discover Your Inner Artist

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #12 - Buttons



I'm one of those people who believe everyone has some artistic ability inside them. It may come in different ways to each individual but "It's in there".
I used an image I printed off the computer for the painter's palette and traced on card stock. I embossed with Fiskars wood grain plate. Sassy Cheryl's "Close Up Artist" digital image colored with Copic markers and misc. buttons & raffia.
I enjoyed this challenge. It took me a few days to get the idea in my head out and onto the card but I am happy with the end result. Thanks for looking :) Jen

13 comments:

jkreucher said...

Oh My Gosh! this is so unique, creating a paint pallet with buttons! so eye catching and fun... love it.
The perfect frame to accent this Sweet Sassy Girl!
So glad you joined us in the challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Jeni,
This is OH SO CUTE and absolutely adorable. Very clever!!! LOVE IT!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Jeni, You have done it again. Fabulous Creation!!!! I like the way you staged the card with the paintbrush and buttons.

Caroline said...

Hi Jeni,
What a very lovely card and I love the shape! And all those colored buttons makes the card very cheerful! Greetings, Caroline

Cathy said...

So creative to make the buttons a paint pallett!!! Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week and Best of Luck to you!!

Alina said...

Jeni, I'm amazed, I just love everything about your card, it's fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs, Alina

Marlene said...

WOW - now this is CRAFTASTIC!!!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous paint pallet!! It's so....perfect. Great idea and colors.

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful job!! Thanks for playing along this week...

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card and clever idea.

Jackie :)

Ann English said...

Jeni-this is precious!!! Thank you for playing with us at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

The Wired Angel said...

Jeni.. this is SO creative... what a fab idea. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Pam Solomon said...

Sis that card it one of your most creative yet, I really love it! Great Job!