Thursday, September 01, 2016

A Day Without A Friend

Hi Blogland! Tomorrow is Friday and we have reached the end of another work week. Wahoo!!
I'm here to share a card I made with one of Stamping Bella's adorable Stuffies stamps. I saw it and just HAD to have it. It jumped right into my shopping cart! Who doesn't love a mischievous bear?
I was thinking about a wonderful friend of mine while I was coloring this cutie so I will be sending this her way via snail mail.


I am entering this into the Bellarific Friday Challenge - Stitching


Image: Stamping Bella - Honeybear Stuffies
Paper: Strathmore - Mixed Media, My Minds Eye - Collectible "Remarkable"and
On the Bright Side, Bazzill Basics - Yukon Gold
Accessories: EK Success - Scallop Punch, Celebrate It - Twine, misc button & bee charms
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
Coloring Medium: Prisma Pencils - 1012, 942, 1033, 943, 941, 947, 1005, 912,
1087, 1025, 901 & 930,  Faber Castell: 9201 & 117

1 comment:

Oak Pond SC said...

Ok, you've outdone yourself! I LOVE this card. Everything about it just melts together in perfection. The colors, layout, coloring, embellishments. A lot of love went into this creation. Excellent, as always!