Sunday, January 17, 2016

Showing the Love for "Oak Pond Creations"!

Good Morning! I am here with some boasting for a VERY talented friend of mine. Her name is Kim and she is a digital artist and crafter. You can check out her blog Oak Pond Creations, HERE. 

Here is a couple card I made using one of her images. She has so many more in her shop HERE.  Go check them out, I promise you won't be disappointed. 


Image: Oak Pond Creations - Hot Air Balloon
Paper: Basic Grey - What's Up, Pebbles - Special Delivery
Accessories: Prisma - pencils, Fiskars - Cloud punch, Seam binding ribbon,  misc. charm






3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So great - I am totally in love with hot air balloons so this speaks to me. Awesome card with great details and colors. Hugz

Kim Hecker said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to see you posting again. You've done a fabulous job with this card. Thank you for featuring an OPC digi. I can't wait to see you're latest creations, 2016 is going to be your most creative yet! Happy Crafting :)

Linda Compton said...

Well dern Mama! This card is great and one of Kim's! I love love love her things. Hopping over to Oak Pond right now. Good Job!