Monday, September 05, 2016

Jolly Good Day

Happy Labor Day!
I had the day off today so I decided to spend the day in my craft room...YAY!
I hope you all had a relaxing day too.
It was Harry Potter Weekend on the TV network Freeform and it always puts me
in the Halloween mood. This little cutie is a Sassy Cheryl's digital image called
"Jolly Good Halloween". Isn't she just adorable?!?

Cheryl has her Facebook Challenge for September going on. Just click the link below to play along:


Image: Sassy Cheryl's - Jolly Good Haloween
Paper: My Minds Eye - Halloween {Scary Sparkles}, Graphic 45 - Rare
Oddities, Pebbles Inc. - Ghost Ln.
Accessories: Prisma Pencils, Spellbinders - Standard Circles and
Scalloped Circles, American Crafts - Thickers (Chit Chat), Sandy Lion - Spider,
Recollections - Flowers

1 comment:

Oak Pond SC said...

Bahaha! Cheryl comes up with the cutest illustrations! You've done an awesome job with this cutie. Colors are perfect and that creepy/cute little spider is adorbs. Nice touch adding the flowers and a some bling with your 31. Superb crafting, my friend!