Sunday, July 17, 2016

Ain't Nobody Here but Us Chickens


Good Morning Blogland! Up early playing in the craft room today.
This is just a little Birthday card I made. Don't you just love this adorable Penny Black stamp?
I saw it and knew it had to come home with me, so much fun!



While I was making this card I had this song stuck in my head and couldn't stop singing it.
BEWARE: Before you click the link below, just know that it might be stuck in yours today too.



For your listening pleasure you can click the link below:



Image: Penny Black - Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!
Paper: Colorbok - Beach House 6X6 pad
Sentiment: Created in Word

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I love the papers you used! They totally capture the feel of the image and set it off - brilliant. The image is totally adorable as well. Living in the country - this card really makes me smile. Fun! Hugz

Janetlynne said...

Love it

Oak Pond SC said...

LOVE this stamp. Beautiful, fun card. Great job as always Jeni!