Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Heard You Were Dragon...


Hi! I just wanted to share a little something I made this weekend.
Before boxing up my craft room and moving it into it's new home I had a few projects "in process". This little guy has been colored up for about 3 years and just waiting patiently to be made into something. I finally pulled this little card together and put a smile on his face.



 Inside:



Image: Dustin Pike ( Doodle Dragon Studios) - Dudley with a Kite
Paper: My Minds Eye - Fly a Kite "Soar"
Accessories: Die-namics - Mini Monarch Border die, Lawn Fawn - Scripty Hello die,
Hug Snug - Seam Binding ribbon dyed by yours truly


4 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

He turned out so cute. Love the seam binding and the Hello die.

Pat said...

Hey Jeni! How are you, girlfriend?! This is so adorable! And the sentiment on the inside is perfect! And...thanks so much for visiting my blog and for leaving such sweet comments on my card creations!! xo Pat Frank

Oak Pond SC said...

LOVE this image. I can't believe it only took you three years ;) This was definitely worth the wait! I really like the sentiment over the cloud and your custom seam binding ribbon is perfect. Expertly done as always my friend :)

Dortesjs said...

Very sweet card
http://fasterskorthus.blogspot.dk/