Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Campers!


Hello and happy Wednesday! I have a little camping combo to share with you today. It was my camping buddy Paulette's Birthday so I wanted to make her a card and a sweet treat.
I used the "Camper Crazy" stamp set from Close to my Heart. I paper pieced this little cutie!





Once again I was sucked into Pinterest and found this cake and had to duplicate!
Chocolate, chocolate & more chocolate!!





Image: Camper Crazy - Close to my Heart
Paper: Cottage Living - Pebbles 6 X 6, Bazzill Basics - London Fog and Stonehenge
Accessories: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals, Hug Snug - Seam Binding Ribbon
Sentiment: Cricut

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

I want that camper image - how stinkin cute is this card! Love it. Then you posted the cake and I forgot completely about the card! Lol. Hugz