Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's Chat!

I have some great new to share with all of my "bloggy friends"!!


I have been asked to join the Anita Be Stampin design team!!!!


Of course I said yes so I could create with those beautiful images. I was truly honored to join such a talented group of ladies.





The image I chose for my first challenge is called "Tallulah". I love her extra big brimmed hat!!


This is the sketch to follow for the challenge this week. Awesome huh? Hope you can participate in the challenge. I would love to see what you come up with for the sketch.





(colored with copic markers)


Paper: My Mind's Eye-Petals Paper, Bazzill Basics-Candlelight


Accessories: Spellbinder-Scalloped Circle, Imaginisce-i.Rock pearl studs, EK Success-Scalloped Embossing punch, Tim Holtz-Adage Ticket(flipped over and stamped on the back)

10 comments:

Cathy said...

WooHoo Congratulations Jeni, love your card. You followed the sketch perfectly LOL. Love the colors, dp and your coloring is always awesome.

Debbie Pamment said...

Woohoooo Congratulations Jen - you'll have a ball with these fab images I'm sure
xXx

Tammy said...

Congratulations Jeni! Love the card, great papers and image.

Gram's Treasures said...

Congratulations Jeni! You're going to be a busy girl....but having lots of fun. Adorable card and image. Love all those colours.
Joyce xx

Anita said...

Welcome to the team, Jeni! I am beyond excited to have you join us. Your card is stunning! I adore the colors you used. FABulous work! :)

Brenda said...

Jeni, welcome to the team! So glad to see your talent with this card!! Love the color scheme and that paper is fabulous!! Great card and love your flower!!

Rachel Hope said...

So fun! great paper!!!

Silli said...

wow- zers, your card is soooo cute, love the papers!!!! Wonderful girl!

LINDA said...

Simply stunning card.. Love the papers you used.. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful card.. And CONGRATS on making the team. You deserve it!!!